Intima Type-D2 Front Brake Pads – Accord Euro
or 4 fortnightly payments of $59.75 with More info
Images may be for reference only specific part may differ.
This product may only be available on backorder.
- Additional information
Front: Honda Accord 2003-2008 Accord Euro
Street Performance, Hill Climb, Sprint, Motorkhana, Autocross, Time Attack, Short Circuit Racing
Completely redeveloped compound based on customer feedback and circuit testing, the next generation Type-D v2.0 redefines the boundaries of a truly affordable and high performance track compound.
In addition to increased heat resistance and overall friction coefficient, the Type-D v2.0 is ultra resilient to fade,ensuring optimal longevity and consistent stopping power in demanding driving conditions such as the circuit.
With a broad temperature range providing a strong progressive initial bite at lower temperatures, the Type-D v2.0 also provides a safe and confident braking experience on the street.
A new era of stopping power has arrived and the Type-D v2.0 will take you to that next level.
Note: Requires bed in as per included instructions
- Progressive bite and release characteristics
- Predictable and consistent braking force throughout the temperature range
- High levels of fade resistance
- Lower dust and noise compared to race spec pads
- 0°c to ~ 850°c degrees operating temperature
- 0.45 – 0.60µ friction coefficient
- 100% Non-Asbestos Low Metallic Carbon Formula
- Scorched for improved bed-in