Hardrace 36mm front wheel hubs offer the best drivetrain solution to engine swapped Civics and Integras. These hubs share the same dimension as 4-lug cars but the center bores are machined to 28 spline. This allows you to the replace the original 26 spline / 32mm axles to the more robost 36mm ones that B/F/H/J/K-series engines commonly use to withstand higher horsepower and torque output. The hubs are constructed from CNC chromoly steels and come with high quality Japan made bearings to offer superior strength and durability. The hubs also feature extended length wheel studs to safely accomodate wheel spacers.
. Fits 28 spline / 36mm axles, perfect for engine swaps
. CNC machined chromoly steel construction
. Extended length wheel stud equipped
. High quality Japan made bearing included
- 36mm BIG axles upgrade!
- 4×100 with extended wheel studs
- 2 x NTN wheel bearings incl
- Bearing ID=43mm/OD=79mm
- Compatible with knuckles equipped with 262mm rotors only
- HONDA INTEGRA DC2 94-01 INCL TYPE-R
- HONDA CIVIC EG EH EJ 92-95
- HONDA CIVIC EK EJ EM1 96-00