Motul RBF 700 FL Racing Brake Fluid
DOT 4, 0.5 l fully synthetic
Motul presents the fully synthetic racing brake fluid RBF 700 Factory Line DOT4 in a 0.5 l bottle. This amazing brake fluid is the product of extensive testing and vast motorsport experience. It is a high-performance product which consistently delivers maximum braking force under the extreme temperature conditions that braking systems are subjected to on the race track.
Motul RBF 700 FL fulfils the DOT 4 specification, which means it is highly recommended for high-performance road vehicles. In addition, it can be used in conventional hydraulic clutch systems for which DOT 4 is specified.
Motul RBF 700 FL is superior to conventional polyglycol-based brake fluids (DOT 3, DOT 4)
- Can be mixed with all DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 polyglycol-based brake fluids, but this is not recommended!
- Extremely high dry boiling point of 336°C, compared with other silicone- and polyglycol-based products, ensures safe braking under the most extreme riding conditions
- Very high wet boiling point of 205°C, compared with other silicone- and polyglycol-based products, ensures safe braking when humidity is high or there is rain on the race track
- During a race, your brakes have to withstand enormous thermal loads, so you should check your MOTUL RBF 700 FACTORY LINE after every other race, at the least, and change the fluid if necessary
- Brake fluid absorbs moisture from the ambient air, and this lowers the boiling point. It is therefore important to always store MOTUL RBF 700 FACTORY LINE under constant climatic conditions in its original container with the cap properly closed
- Contains: 0.5 litres
Motul RBF 700 FL must not be mixed with silicone-based brake fluids (DOT 5) or special mineral-based fluids (e.g. LHM). Fluid may damage your vehicle’s paintwork and plastic surfaces. Wash off any spillages thoroughly with water.
If you get brake fluid on your skin, wash off with plenty of water.
Contains DIAMINES. May cause allergic reactions.